Personal Information Collected
By submitting your particulars on the Website, we are collecting and processing your:
- Name and contact number provided when you contact us,
- Details contained in the submission form that you key in when you use our Services. These details may include your name, handphone number, email, location, purpose of your query (“Personal Information”)
Use of Personal Information
Passfast Driving Instructors uses the collected information to process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request.
Passfast Driving Instructors does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for and/or utilising our services, you hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:-
1. Passfast Driving Instructors, a business registered under Le Driving Instructors (UEN: 53238829A) (the “Company“), is not and does not represent itself at any time, to be a driving school or as being licenced as a driving school under the Road Traffic (Driving Instructors and Driving Schools) Rules of Singapore.
2. The Company provides a matching service only and therefore our driving instructors are freelance and not employed by the Company. The Company, its shareholders or sole proprietor, its business partners, employees and representatives, are not and shall not be liable to you for any injury (whether physical or otherwise), accidents, or any form of consequential loss suffered by yourself whatsoever, which arise out of or in connection with any service provided by the Company, including but not limited to any driving lesson arranged by the Company on your behalf or any driving lesson arranged by yourself with your driving instructor.
For the avoidance of doubt, all limitations set out in this Clause 2 shall survive termination for any reason of the Company’s services or your driving instructor’s services.
3. Our responsibility towards you and our services shall be limited to the arrangement of your first driving lesson only. Please note that there might be a waiting period between the time of registration for our services and your first driving lesson. Longer waiting times would have been communicated to you beforehand before registration for the Company’s services. We seek your understanding on this, given the high volume of students applying for driving lessons, and limited slots released by driving instructors each week. Please note that we will not offer any refund of registration fees should students experience a waiting period, regardless of the duration of such waiting period.
4. After your first driving lesson, the Company will not be responsible for arranging any subsequent driving lessons whatsoever with your assigned driving instructor. For the avoidance of doubt, all curriculum and manner of conduct of driving lessons shall be left to the sole discretion of your driving instructor. Pursuant to Clause 1 above, as we do not represent ourselves to be a licensed driving school, the Company is not involved in any manner in the content or conduct of driving lessons or the driving instructor. Registration fee paid is for one instructor only. If you require the Company to match you with a new instructor for any reason, no refunds will be given and the latest registration fee will be charged. No additional penalty fees will be incurred if you do not wish to continue with the Company’s service.
The Company does not have jurisdiction over theory tests, practical test and simulator training dates and as such will not be held responsible should the student be unable to acquire a driving license within their desired timeline. For avoidance of doubt, registration fee paid is non-refundable and/or non-transferable regardless of whatsoever reasons. Registration is valid for a period of 1 year from date of payment and will expire thereafter.
5. Our cancellation policy is as follows:-
Cancellation of the first driving lesson by the student shall incur a fee of S$14.90. However, should the first lesson be cancelled within 96 hours of the time of such lesson, the student shall still incur the full cost of the first lesson. For avoidance of doubt, medical certificates are not accepted. All outstanding fees are to be settled before any rearrangements are to be made.
The student and all associated parties shall not hold the Company responsible or demand for any refunds under any circumstances whatsoever regardless of whether the student is affected by any unforeseen circumstances, medical condition or problem, illness or emergency that prevents student from being present or punctual for any training session.
The Company is entitled to reschedule any bookings made in the event of any system error, human error and/or any unforeseen circumstances. The Company and its associated driving instructors shall be entitled to refuse to conduct a lesson or training session for the student if they are in the view that the student is physically unfit or is suffering from any illness, infectious and/ or communicable disease or diseases which may endanger the safety, health or lives of the student, the instructor, or any member of the public.
6. The Company shall not be held responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever should the driving instructor be unable to fulfil his/her obligations to you, such as cancellation or irregularity of driving lessons, for reasons not limited to poor health of the driving instructor or maintenance and repair of the driving instructor’s vehicle. On good faith basis however, the Company shall offer a 15% refund on the registration fee should there be a period of 8 consecutive weeks where the driving instructor is unable to offer a lesson slot with his/her assigned student. For the avoidance of doubt, such 15% refund shall only be offered once to each affected student. In addition, we will assist in retrieving driving lesson fees that have been paid in advance by the student to the driving instructor, for which lessons have not yet been conducted by such driving instructor, up to a maximum of one (1) lesson fee per student. As we advise students not to book more than one (1) driving lesson in advance with their driving instructor at any point in time, we shall not be responsible for retrieving any other lesson fees paid in advance to the driving instructor.
7. For students without a Singapore Qualified Driving License (QDL), you confirm that you are not holding a school learner account at your respective Traffic Police Test Center. It is the Student’s responsibility to ensure that they have a private learner account before registering for the Company’s services. Please note that we will not offer any refund of registration fee if the student is found to be holding a school learner account after payment of registration fee. For students whose test center is at Bukit Batok Driving Center or ComfortDelgro Driving Center, the Company will only arrange driving lessons for students holding a private learner account and registration will be forfeited if the student is found to be holding a school learner account on the day of lesson.
8. The Company quotes driving lesson rates using a price range which reflects the lowest and the highest possible hourly rates charged by driving instructors at a specific test center. All rates quoted are accurate at the time of communication. The Company reserves the right to revise the structure of registration fees at any time based on market availability. Unless communicated and agreed with the Company before payment of registration fees, the student must accept any instructor assigned once lesson day and time are confirmed, regardless of vehicle model, lesson rates or any other personal reasons. As driving instructors are freelance, lesson rate revisions, for reasons such as but not limited to rising petrol and other variable costs, are decided at their own discretion. If any price hikes exceed the upper limit of quoted price within 3 months from the date of communication, as a gesture of good faith, the Company will offer a one-time reimbursement equivalent to the difference between the current hourly rate charged and the quoted upper limit price, pro-rated to typical lesson duration for one lesson only.